6. Nuclear War
11. Satan Bound
13. Super Powers
14. No Unbelievers
15. A Final Test
16. God's Meltdown
17. Final Judgement
18. Space City
20. No More Wicked
21. You are Invited!
Then we, the saints of God, along with our King, Jesus Christ, will take over the World and organize it and rule it and run it the way it should have been run if man had yielded to God!
We are going to set up a Kingdom of God on earth and restore the earth to the beauty of Garden of Eden again. This amazing period will last for one thousand years and therefore it is known as The Millennium.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Daniel 7: 18,26,27
18. But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
26. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy unto the end.
27. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
The Lord says(Revelation20:6), "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection ( the Rapture): On such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years"
Jesus also promised to His faithful ones, "He that overcomes, and keeps My works unto the end, to him I will give power over the nations [of surviving unsaved people]: And He shall rule them with the rod of iron[firm benign rule]"
26. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.