Secrets & Mysteries
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter (Pro. 25:2)
1. That's what takes faith--a mystery for which
you don't know the answer, a problem for which you don't have the
solution, but through faith in God you ask Him for the answer to
your puzzle and He reveals it to you, sometimes very mysteriously!
2. The Lord loves a mystery!
3. God does hide things. Look how He hides nearly all the most precious things
in the World, including babies in the deep dark places of mommy's tummy!
4. God may deliberately hide His purpose from you for the moment, knowing that
otherwise you might put up a fight!
5. The Lord is full of wonders and miracles and exciting surprises!
6. Stay close to Him, listen to His voice, feel His Spirit, see His visions,
dream His dreams and be sensitive to His direction and His voice, and you will
know the answers to His little mysteries with which He loves to guide us and
almost amuse us.
mysteries than these have I revealed unto thy father, and more
mysteries than these shall I reveal unto David!"
8. All the must precious things like gold and silver and diamonds and precious
stones you have to find by hunting for them and digging them out of the ground.
So we must dig for and search out the most precious treasures of wisdom of His
9. God loves mysteries--He even made the true Church a mystery the World doesn't
10. Some things you must hide in your heart and wait on the Lord and give God
time, or you can just make matters worse.
11. The Lord likes to puzzle us sometimes to make us really concentrate and try
to think and figure things out.
12. God can give you inside information!
13. God knows the future and the secrets of the present!
14. God's puzzles take work to figure and explore,
15. How wonderful are the ways of the Lord--but they're not past finding out,
if you ask him!
16. God often gives a Scripture key
To unlock the Bible's mystery.
17. There are some things the Lord just can't reveal to you in advance because
you're not ready for it and you just can't comprehend it, you just couldn't
cope with it, and you couldn't understand.
18. God keeps some of the details of the future from us because He either can't trust us with them, or He doesn't want to warn some people who don't deserve it. But He gives us enough of a general warning and a general idea and a general hint in the feeling that we had better be prepared for it.
19. DEU.29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but
those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children
for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
20. JDG.13:18 And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus
after my name, seeing it is secret?
21. JOB.5:8,9 Unto God would I commit my cause: Which doeth great things and
unsearchable; marvelous things without number.
22. PSA.25:14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will
shew them his covenant.
23. PRO.3:32b His secret is with the righteous.
24. ECC.3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set
the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh
from the beginning to the end.
25. ECC.11:5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the
bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not
the works of God who maketh all.
26. ISA.40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting
God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither
is weary? There is no searching of his understanding.
27. ISA 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the
28. JER 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?
saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.
29. DAN 2:28a There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known
to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days.
30. DAN.2:30a This secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have
more than any living.
31. AMO.3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret
unto his servants the prophets.
32. MAR.4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.
33. 1CO.2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the
hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.
34. 1CO.2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit
searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
35. 1CO.13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
36. EPH.3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it
is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.
37. EPH.3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace
given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ.
Copyright 2002 http://www.wordofloveforyou.com
All rights reserved