Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people,
whose God is the Lord (Ps.144:15).
1. God created you to enjoy the life He's given you, and to love and
enjoy Him forever, and to try to help others to do the same!
2. The kind of people God wants are people that love Him and are happy
in Him and love to sing and love and play and dance for the Lord and
shout His praises and His salvation from the housetops!
3. Joy that isn't shared dies young.
4. I'm happy if you're happy, 'cuz that makes me happy too!
5. They say if you wanna be happy for two hours get drunk! If you wanna
be happy for two weeks get married! But if you wanna be happy forever,
6. God wants you to live for Him as long as possible and as happy as
possible, a good happy sample of the joy of the Lord, before some day
you have to die for Him.
7. Our kind of love has got something to offer! It's happy, it's lively,
it's dynamic, it's positive, it's powerful! It's not slow and sad and
draggy and dreary drudgery.
8. We communicate joy to other people through our shining, happy, smiling
faces and blithe spirits and bright glow of our personalities because
of the Spirit of the Lord, because He's our personality and that's
what wins the World to us!
9. If I never get any further than this, I've had a great time getting
10. God made all the most important essential work in the World enjoyable
and delightful and satisfying--eating, loving, sleeping and even our
work for Him is a pleasure!
11. The Lord made life for us to enjoy, and I like to enjoy it to the
12. We're the most satisfied, happiest customers in the world, because
we've all partaken of the best possible product!--Jesus!
13. You'll never appreciate Joy until you've known Sorrow!
14. You too can joy with others share
And heal the hearts to you laid bare
If you'll but pour the oil of Love
He'll give you from His Heart above.
15. The time to be happy is now,
And the place to be happy is here,
And the way to be happy is to make others happy
And we'll have a little Heaven right here!
16. Be cheerful!--Of all the things you wear, your expression is the
17. Our religion, work and play make us happy. Very little makes us unhappy,
except the fact that some other people are not happy.
18. The only way on Earth to multiply happiness is to divide it.
19. A sad world cannot be sweetened by sour religion.
20. Enjoy yourself!--It's later than you think!
21. When I gave up trying to be perfect I finally became happy.
22. Here are five keys to fulfillment: Obey our great God, dream great
dreams, plan great plans, pray great prayers, claim great victories.
23. When a bit of sunshine hits you,
After passing of the rain
When a fit of laughter gets you,
And your spine is strong again,
Don't forget to up and fling it
At a soul that's feelin' blue,
For the minute that you sling it,
It's a boomerang to you!
24. Happiness is thinking about others, not yourself!
25. We have a religion full of love and joy and happiness!
26. I'd rather be happy in Jesus
Than sane as the Devil and bad.
If it's madness of spirit that frees us,
I'd rather be mad and be glad!
27. Oh give me a world of madness
If madness is to be glad!
I'd rather be happy in madness
Than only be sane and sad.
28. Every new day is the happiest day of my life! Every day with Jesus
is better than the day before!
29. In the Spirit, in the Spirit
All my life is like a song,
In the Spirit, in the Spirit
I am happy all day long.
30. Find someone else to make happy, and then happiness will find you.
31. Priorities: "Jesus, and Others, then You."--Spells JOY!
32. "How happy and content art thou in the bosom of thy father."
33. It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that
is the secret of happiness.
34. The things we like are fun
And far from ever being done!
35. If I please the Lord, the Lord lets me do as I please!
36. No man can be happy unless he feels his life is in some way important.
37. Life is hard by the yard;
By the inch life's a cinch!
38. Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of travelling.
39. Life lived just to satisfy yourself never satisfies anybody.
40. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
41. Though you travel the World over to find the beautiful, you must
carry it with you or you'll find it not.
42. Happiness is a thing to be practiced, like a violin.
43. Content lodges oftener in cottages than in palaces.
44. The best cure for grief is action.
45. Happiness is a rainbow in your heart.
46. The hearts that share one Love, one Life, will always know true joy.
47. Take a cup of kindness, mix it well with love.
Add a lot of patience and faith in God above.
Sprinkle very generously with joy and thanks and cheer,
And you'll have lots of "angel food"
To feast on all the year.
48. The 10 basic things you need in order to be happy are: Love and understanding;
change; recognition; appreciation; challenge; fulfillment or satisfaction;
to feel accepted or belong; fellowship or companionship; a goal; and
to be helpful to others. All of these we have in the Family.
49. How can you be poor when you're rich in happiness and rich in love!
50. To feel rich, count the things that you have that money can't buy.
51. The ultimate wealth is happiness!
52. This is one story that hasn't got any end, because it's eternal,
forever! You can't say "and that's the happy ending" because
that's just the happy beginning! But you can say, "And they lived
happily ever after!"
53. The Lord overrules your human desire and fulfills your heart's desire!
54. Our Garden of Eden is even better than the first one, because we've
got more Eves, more Adams and more children too!
55. Gather the crumbs of happiness and they will make you a loaf of contentment.
56. Friendship doubles your joys and divides your grief.
57. The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows.
The more that I love Him, more love He bestows.
Each day is like Heaven, my heart overflows.
The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows.
58. Is your life bulging with excitement, virility and fruitfulness?!--Or
is it dead, dull, sterile, frigid and barren, like most churches!
59. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting
a few drops on yourself.
60. We've got more to be happy about than anybody else in the world!
We have the happy love of Jesus and His Happy Holy Spirit!
61. Every person lives in one of two "tents"--either content
62. There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.
63. God is the only One Who can give meaning to the Universe, purpose
to the planets, love to your heart, peace to your mind, health to your
body, rest to your spirit, happiness to your life and joy to your soul!
64. God's a pretty smart Father, and He knows that the more He loves
you and the happier you are, the more you'll love Him and the
more obedient you'll be out of pure love!
65. Joy is the flag which flies from the castle of the heart when
the King is in residence there.
66. If you put Him first, love and worship Him above all and thank
Him for all these things He's given you, and you enjoy them,
find great pleasure and
in them , but not to the point that they come first before the Lord or exclude
God and His love and worship, then it is not a sin to enjoy life and sex
and food and sensual pleasures which God has created for your
senses to enjoy.
67. In some religions the sadder you are, the more religious you
are. But we consider that you're not very spiritual unless you're
All Rights Reserved