1. The pure, the bright, the beautiful
The timid hand stretched forth to aid
Let nothing pass, for every hand
2. A woman deserves no credit for her beauty at sixteen but beauty at sixty is her own soul's doing.
3. A plain face is often surprisingly beautiful by reason of an inner light.
4. What is beautiful is good, and who is good will soon also be beautiful.
5. Love is a great beautifier.
6. Curran, speaking of Madame de Stael who was by no means beautiful, but a splendid conversationalist, said she "had the power of talking herself into beauty."
7. Beauty is spirit-deep.
8. Beauty is a gift of God.--Aristotle
9. Beauty without virtue is a flower without perfume.
10. The World is full of beauty when the heart is full of Love.
11. That person who is striking & beautiful is not always good, but that person who is good is always beautiful.
What is beauty?--Not the show
Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry
it with us or we find it not.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. In architecture, the beauty is in the line & design. In painting, it is the form & colour. In works of fine art, it is the craftsmanship. Possession of these things brings pleasure to some, but the real joy comes from the enjoyment of their beauty.
15. When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.--Buckminster Fuller
How beautiful is the rain!
17. There is only one kind of beauty that can transcend time, and many women possess it. It is, of course, beauty of the spirit that lights the eyes and transforms even a plain woman into a beautiful one. Women with wit, charm, and warmth, who are interested in others and forget themselves, and who accept each stage of life gracefully, are the lasting beauties of this World--and the happiest.
18. Nothing is more beautiful than cheerfulness in an old face.
19. Wherever ugliness is kept at bay, there the Spirit of God, Who is the God of Beauty, is doing His creative & re-creative labour.
20. When beauty fires the blood, how love exalts the mind.--John Dryden
Beauty is the mark God sets upon virtue.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. God's fingers can touch nothing but that they mould it into loveliness.--George MacDonald
23. Beauty is the radiance of truth; the fragrance of goodness.
If you want a golden rule that will fit everybody, this is it: Have
nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe
to be beautiful.
Copyright 2002 http://www.wordofloveforyou.com
All rights reserved